Military Pharmacist - Chelmsford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£20 - £22/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Mediplacements are currently recruiting a Clinical Pharmacist for a Locum Military role.
* Hours a week
* Must have NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services.
* Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
* Must have two years post qualification experience in dispensing.
* Must have two years' experience of dispensing in Primary Care.
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* Part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on
(phone number removed).
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)