Assembly Technician - Witney | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
£23000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
* Assembly of products in line with QA System and drawings.
* Booking parts out of stores in line with correct procedure.
* Leak testing of systems with helium.
* Completing modification sheets as necessary and communicating to .
* Actively work with the . to improve products and increase efficiency of assembly processes.
* Supply information when required for Production QA Work Instructions.
* Occasional use of manual lathe and mill.
* Maintain quality in line with company expectations.
* Assist in development and maintenance of build files/route cards.
* Maintain a tidy and clean workshop.
* Identifying to management tooling and equipment requirements to improve efficiency within assembly
* Installation of products/projects on customer site if required.
* Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times, particular attention given to cryogenic liquids.
* You are required to be flexible with working outside of normal hours at peak production times. This may include evenings and weekends