Business Services Co - Guildford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Services Co-ordinator
Guildford, Surrey, England
25324.0000 - 26590.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Your New role
Here at Highways England, we are looking to recruit a 3 Business Services Co-ordinator’s to join our team in Guildford. Within this role, you will be researching complex enquiries and translating technical data and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, compiling high level responses. You will also be supporting the Senior Leadership team with administrative duties and delivering high level written responses.
What you’ll be leading on
• Support operational delivery through the enablement of regulatory and legal processes including Traffic Orders, Planning Applications and Information Requests.
• Enable and support effective information management including the maintenance of documents and records in accordance with Highways England Policies and Procedures and legal requirements.
• Provision of effective administrative support to the business. A broad ranging accountability which may include executive and project support, support to meetings and conferences, and management of supplies and consumables.
• Ensure the timely and effective dissemination of notices, memoranda and information.
• Enable and support resource management and workforce planning processes.
• Ensure compliance with the Highways England Quality Management System and processes. Support and enable audit and assurance activities.
• Develop and maintain performance management information and reports to ensure that all operational support and business services activities are delivered to the required standards and timelines.
To be Successful
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• Experience in the use of business information and document management systems
• Ability to work well as a team and individually
• Experience in drafting and managing written correspondence
• Strong attention to detail
A bit about us
Making sure our customers have safe and reliable journeys is at the heart of everything we do in Operations. We keep the roads open for business and play a key role in making sure the network we manage is fit for purpose today and for the future.
Why you should join us
At Highways England we believe in a connected country. We are passionate about creating a culture where colleagues feel connected, included and enjoy greater wellbeing to achieve this. We’re proud that as an organisation we are continually striving to do better and actively encourage and support our colleagues to do the same with their careers.
So if you put safety first, take ownership of your work, show passion for what you do, work effectively in a team, and demonstrate integrity in how you do it - then you’ll be a great fit for our organisation
And finally we reserve the right to close before the advertised closing date, so we recommend completing your application as soon as possible.