Customer Service Advisor - Didcot | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Role – Customer Service Advisor
Salary – £23,000 per annum
Location – Didcot, Oxfordshire
Do you have excellent Customer Service Skills?**Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company? Then please see below!**
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with our client who are based in Didcot, who require a Customer Service Adviser to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, working accurately and flexibly within a busy team. You will be experienced handling high level calls in a calm and professional manner, dealing with a range of issues.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Managing Customer Calls and taking appropriate action
- Meeting call handling targets
- Providing advice and logging in repair jobs
- Arranging inspection appointments and liaising with Technical Officers
- Contacting Contractors if work is not completed
- Carrying out surveys
- Covering occasionally on Reception
You should apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor if you have…
- Experience handling high levels of calls
- Experience dealing with challenging calls
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer service qualification (Desirable)
Easy transport routes from;Oxford, Newbury, Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon, Wallingford, Benson, Cholsey
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role, please contact Jeremy Hughesat Atlas Employment, on or email