Occupational Health Advisor - Bolton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Occupational Health Advisor
Bolton - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Ltd is a UK wide leading specialist Occupational Health recruitment consultancy. Our aim is to work together with clients and candidates in a professional and consultative manner in order to match candidates with the correct role, and for clients to be given the correct candidate.
· Working in an OH Team made up of OHA’s, OHN’s, OHT’s, OHP’s and the OH admin support.
· Provide comprehensive, confidential advice to managers, HR and employees and make recommendations on fitness for work/task
· Advise managers regarding reasonable adjustments for staff as appropriate and provide access to disability support services where appropriate in accordance with the OH service delivery specification and agreed standards of work.
· To carry and manage a caseload dealing with complex cases when necessary.
· To undertake occupational screening / health surveillance in accordance with health and safety legislation and interpret results and advise accordingly.
· To refer on for advice and diagnosis from an Occupational Physician if required.
· To communicate and work collaboratively with the OH Manager, Seniors/OH Advisers, HR professionals and liaise with external agencies as required to exchange information in support of a proactive and timely approach to case management and health and well being initiatives.
· Registered General Nurse having a degree level (or equivalent) post registration qualification in Occupational Health (currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Parts 1 & 3 (SCPHN OH).
· Expert knowledge for advising employees who are off work due to ill-health or returning to work following ill-health.
· Proficient in producing clear, legible concise and accurate case notes, letters and reports on OH issues, ensuring compliance with confidentiality, professional standards and data protection legislation.
For further details or to apply for position please contact Fandi Hatib, at Drs Direct on (phone number removed).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract