Vehicle Inspector - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
£12 - £18/hour Ongoing work, Overtime Available
Unspecified (Full time)
NEW ROLES! DAY SHIFT
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
ON GOING TEMP TO PERM ROLES!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRESSION!
We are looking for a number of colleagues to join our team in Avonmouth, based at a multi million pound site!
Do you have Vehicle experience from any background??
Core hours of work are 6am to 6pm working a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern. Overtime is paid at £18 over 46 hours worked.
The responsibility of the Vehicle Quality Control is to identify any bodywork defects on vehicles within the preparation department. The ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and with a close eye for detail are all essential within a vehicle refurbishment and inspection environment.
What you'll be doing:
* Inspecting all stock vehicles entering the preparation department in a timely manner.
* Identifying all areas of concern including: scratches, dents and poor previous repairs.
* Allocating rectification to correct department . Bodyshop or SMART Repair.
* Monitoring all vehicles on premises for any damages caused after arrival.
* Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
* Required skills and experience:
* Previous vehicle inspection experience.
* Familiar with working with technology, . tablets, smart phones
* Ability to work fast and efficiently.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a "can do" attitude.
* Team player.
For further details please speak to Amy