Office Manager - Maidenhead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a modern and friendly company in Maidenhead, is looking for an Office Manager to join their dynamic, motivated and sociable team.
This is a really varied and busy role and the successful candidate will be responsible for the general operation of their office, HR for the EU team and also marketing and finance team support.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday 9 - 5 but there could be some flexibility if required.
- Overseeing general office operation
Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, visa applications and car rental reservations
- General admin for the UK office such as recording of holidays, raising POs and purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Admin for the Group Pension scheme for all employees
Dealing with the landlord and all third-party vendors for the company (. cleaning, security companies)
- HR responsibilities including issuing online tests for new starters, drafting new contracts of employment, completing all new starter / leaver forms and completing an induction programme for each new employee
- Support the Marketing team with updates to product literature using InDesign and Photoshop software
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- InDesign or Photoshop desirable but not essential as training can be given
- Self-starter with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision and direction
- Comfortable working and communicating at all levels
- Effective team player able to positively interact with all company employees
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Able to use own initiative, effectively manages own time and builds trust
- Flexible, hardworking and with a 'can do' attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).