FLT Driver (Counterbalance)
£9.25 - £10.25 per hour
FLT Driver (Counterbalance) - £500 attendance bonus - Wigan - Immediate Starts - Apply Now!
Nexus People are looking for FLT Drivers in Wigan to work for one of the Countries leading supermarket outlets.
You will be required to do some general warehouse duties as well as driving an FLT, and the main elements of your role will be loading and unloading trailers and palletising items that come in and out of the warehouse.
More about being an FLT Driver:
- Loading goods - ensuring they are secure and wrapped correctly
- Some stock picking when not FLT driving
- Maintaining hygiene throughout the warehouse (keeping it clean, tidy and safe)
- Unloading Items and storing in the correct racking spaces
- Stowe Away of items
Shift times & working hours for an FLT Driver:
- Working any 5 from 7 days
- 12:00 - 20:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as an FLT driver?
- £500 full attendance bonus payable at the end of the year!
- £1 ph increase after 18:00
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Potential temporary to permanent positions for the right candidate
What do we need from you to be an FLT Driver?
- Valid FLT counterbalance licence
You will be a team player (When not driving the FLT you will need to participate in picking and packing
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Posted 8 days ago