Finance Assistant - Hammersmith | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hammersmith, Greater London, England
12.0000 - 16.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Finance Assistant Required for Secondary School in Hammersmith and Fulham**Finance Assistant with SAGE experience required in Hammersmith and Fulham**
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff in all roles for over a decade. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to work full-time at a fantastic secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality finance staff to work with these schools.
About the role:
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 08:30-16:30. As the Finance Assistant you will be working as part of a close-knit team that works hard together to ensure the smooth running of the financial services across the school . The Finance Assistants duties can include:
- Accurately maintain and update supplier data within the purchase ledger.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient processing of invoices.
- To assist the Finance Manager with approving costings for school trips.
- Recording and reconciling general and fee bank transactions.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SAGE within a finance role.
- Knowledge and experience of account procedures.
- High levels of computer literacy including Excel.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!