RGN - Kilmarnock | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Temporary (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Agency work - Kilmarnock
Temporary: up to £28 per hour
Registered Nurse - RGN
Location - Ayrshire and Surrounding areas
Full Time / Part Time - Days or Nights available
The ideal registered nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
* A nurse qualification with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* We will reimburse you for your NMC pin ( T&C's)
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today. A member of the team will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
Please call Darryl Neil on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.