Early Years Teaching Assistant - Oldham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
70.0000 - 80.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Prospero Teaching are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Early Years teaching assistant.
We are looking for someone with confidence in continuous provision and experience of being a key worker, or willing to become one.
This is a two-form entry 'Good' primary school, based in Oldham (OL4). It is accessible by good transport links and has free on-site parking.
The role requires candidates to have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, HLTA or Early Years degree equivalent. It is a long-term position to the end of the academic year, paying a minimum daily rate of £70-80 per day. You will be continually supported by a strong leadership team.
- have a passion for working with children
- have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
- be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- provide a range of support for children (boys and girls) with Speech, Language and Communication needs
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Full enhanced DBS Check
- 2 professional references
We can offer:
- a supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
- a commitment to your professional development
- a successful, happy and forward thinking whole school community