Bookings Assistant - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
As a Bookings Assistant, your role would include maintaining scheduling system Farmers Wife to ensure all operators are aware of what they are working on.
You will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is confident in their time management skills, confident sourcing and booking freelancers with relevant and high quality skills alongside updating freelance is vital that you maintain excellent relationships with key agency contacts.
The role will involve supporting a team of producers and with admin tasks such as raising PO's for freelancers and suppliers, setting up vendors, raising new job numbers, production and project kick off-meetings and taking minutes when necessary.
You will be the first point of call for initial requests, standard and ratecard bookings will be trusted to generate estimates, collate production status work-in-progress, coordinate and book QC time and playouts for TVC and produce small scale projects with the supervision of producers.
Experience and Skills
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and a desire to learn and progress
* Pro-active not re-active and a willingness to get stuck in
* Strong ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
* Ability to maintain lasting client relationships internally and externally
* Some experience within post production, production or advertising
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word etc