Head Cashier - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Grosvenor Casino, Didsbury
Can you work in a busy environment, ensuring that financial regulation is followed by your team, customers are looked after, the security and operational efficiency of the cash desk is a priority and you are responsible for protecting the company’s assets?
Grosvenor Casino requires an experienced cashier to lead its cash desk operations. An important function of this role is being a coach and mentor to the rest of your team, developing and keeping them engaged.
* Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in all areas
* Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
* Collaborate and work as part of the larger casino supervisory team
* Compliance with the Gambling Act, licensing objectives, codes of practice, AML and Safer Gambling regulations.
* Ensures that financial transaction thresholds are adhered to by all members in the team and where appropriate exceptions escalated to the Duty/Gaming manager.
* Is accountable for the protection of all company assets assigned to his/her charge
* Follows security procedures and develops new processes in liaison with the gaming/casino managers to improve efficiency and keep assets secure
* In liaison with the gaming managers, train and develop a pool of cash desk breakers.
* Conducts regular appraisals and reviews for team members
* Reports to the Casino Manager