Senior Ledger Manager - Bolton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Ledger Manager
Bolton - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 34000.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Finance Ledger Manager
Based: Home based with very occasional travel to Warrington
Salary: highly dependent on experience.
This role will be temporary for 3-6 months with an opportunity for possible permanent at the end.
Role will be home based and remote working for the future with occasional travel to the office for meetings. You MUST be based in the North West commutable to Warrington
Our client is a leading, well-known service provider based in Warrington. Established nearly 30 years ago, they have extensive experience within their industry and a workforce of 300 staff servicing their customers. Diversifying their offerings, they are continuing to grow so it is an exciting time to join the business.
This role has come about due to a pending retirement in summer 2021. We are looking for someone who can start in the next few weeks to do a full handover with the current Ledger Manager.
- Managing all ledger responsibilities for over 4000 customers
- Weekly invoicing and reconciliations of ledgers
- Making all purchase ledger payments within agreed SLA's and maintaining ledgers
- Managing PO system, liaising with business departments to obtain approvals
- Producing weekly purchase ledger report to the Financial Controller
- Input into the weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting process
- Month end producing reconciliations for the bank accounts, sales ledgers and purchase ledgers
- Ensure all bank postings are completed, undertaking account reconciliations as required
- Managing credit card and direct debit processes, regularly liaising with customer services team
- Assisting with the credit control when required
- Producing ad-hoc reports for the FC and FD
- Strong ledger management experience from a large business/large customer base
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Adaptable to change and able to hit the ground running
- Comfortable working remotely
- Available immediately or on a short notice period
Please send your CV for more information!