This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dagenham, Greater London, England
£68.36/hour Umbrella company inside IR35
Contract (Full time)
RLE International is working on behalf of their Essex based Automotive OEM Client, whom are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Information Technology division team.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
Original Duration: until end of Dec 2021 initially
Estimated Regular Hours:
Rate: £ per hour umbrella company rate inside IR35
* Senior Software Engineer working in Vehicle Order Management.
* You will be part of a team of responsible for re-engineering an existing Order Management system to support critical business initiatives across Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
* The core OM application is being transitioned from a legacy monolith to an Microservice based architecture.
* The successful candidate will be working within an agile delivery team building Order Management applications and services.
* Our engineers typically work with a paired partner to develop and implement optimal and innovative solutions.
* They will work collaboratively with other software engineers to develop high quality solutions as well as with other technical teams to share best practices and ensure consistency in technologies, approaches and tools adoption.
* Work with Product Owners, Product Manager and Architects to design optimal solutions
* Develops automated tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
* Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
* Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
* Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
* Guides and coaches junior software engineers
* Pivotal Cloud Foundry
* Experience of working within Agile environment, Test Driven Development
* Senior/Consultant level Engineer
* 5 years+ development
* Experience as Full Stack Engineer would be an advantage
* Experience coaching other Software Engineers
* Experience of transitioning legacy applications to microservice based architecture
* Computer Science Degree
Additional Information :
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
If you have any of the above knowledge and experience, and are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, please apply now.
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Eligibility: Due to working on behalf of our Client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK your application will be automatically declined. These are long term rolling contracts.
**NO AGENCY CALLING