Sales Account Manager - Wilford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Account Manager
Wilford, Nottingham, England
£22000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Account Manager
An exciting position has become available for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Account Manager based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm and will earn to a basic salary of £22,000 -£35,000 per year plus commission of £50k plus (OTE).
This position would suit an ambitious, self-motivated individual with an all-round skillset to enhance the team. If you are happy to speak to anyone, work well as part of a team and have strong computer skills then this could be the job for you.
* Having sales experience within the construction industry is advantageous.
* Dynamic, good sense of humour and able to work well as part of a team.
* Highly driven, confident person and a great communicator at all levels.
* You have an energetic, conscientious, and professional approach.
* You are motivated and thrive within a sales environment.
* You are organised and able to manage a variety of tasks whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is met at all times.
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
* Maintaining effective communication, sales, and engagement with all current customer accounts.
* Establishing new business and developing existing and dormant customer relationships and accounts.
* Increasing the number of trading accounts by growing your own customer base.
* Negotiating with customers, overcoming objections, and finding solutions to problems quickly and effectively.
* Issue price quotations in response to enquiries, and to price tender documents in accordance with current policies.
* Ability to work under pressure and thrive.
* Develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
* You must be able to liaise with the rest of the sales teams, the warehouse team, and the senior management of the company.
Our client is a leading distributor of fixings, fasteners, hand tools and power tools to the construction industry and allied trades.
They pride themselves on being a fun, relaxed, yet driven company always striving to put the customer first and build new relationships.
Our client boast a hands on, close knit team who have helped the company grow year on year.
When the employer sees talent in a member of their team, they do all they can to nurture this. Enabling the individual to be the best that they can be.
Why should you apply?
* Bike to work scheme
* Company events
* Company pension
* Store discounts
* Opportunity to progress within the company
* Generous Commission pay
* This is a great opportunity to kick start or further your career in sales
* On going training- the company have seen Warehouse staff progress to become their top sales people.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales Account Manager, Sales Experience, New Business, Business Development, Customer Relationships, Customer, Suppliers, Account Managing, Construction Industry, Customer Accounts, Sales, Client Base, Sales Team, Warehouse Team