Care Assistant - Ixworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ixworth, Suffolk, England
£8.91 - £9.21/hour
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for someone who understands it’s the little things that can make the biggest difference – making a difference together is at the heart of what we do.
Our Care Assistants support our customers with all aspects of their day-to-day living, including personal care.
You will enable our customers to maintain their dignity and independence and lead fulfilling lives. You will be warm and friendly and have a natural caring nature, great sense of humour and a positive energy that brings a smile to people’s faces.
* Do you want to feel that you are doing more than just a job?
* Are you someone who has cared for a loved one or friend and feel that you have more to give?
* Do you love being on the go, love a bit of variety and would like to help people who have changing needs to remain as independent as possible in their own homes?
All our customers ask of you is that you have the time to listen, you respect them, and you are understanding and patient.
This is not only a chance to make a difference to other people’s lives, but also your own. We offer a real family feel here at Orwell and caring about each other is what really matter.
* you have a positive energy that brings smiles to people’s faces
* you are a great listener with a caring and supportive attitude
* you want to make a difference every day
* you focus on the individual and not the routine
What’s in it for you?
* 22 days Annual Leave per year, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata, increasing with length of service)
* referral and bonus scheme
* the opportunity to be a part of something truly special
* great training programme
* work with a silver accredited Investors in People and Best Companies listed organisation
About Blackbourne View:
Blackbourne View is situated in the village of Ixworth, West Suffolk.
Working in partnership with Housing 21, Blackbourne View consists of 33 self-contained one- and two-bedroom apartments across two floors. Each apartment is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
If supporting and caring is for you, making a difference for others is what we do.
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer and a Silver Standard Investors in People accredited organisation. We aim to provide a supportive working environment alongside a non-judgmental and open culture, that promotes workplace wellbeing.
As part of our benefits package you can enjoy –
- 22 - 26 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Pay rise on completion of probation
Closing date: 30th May 2021
Interviews: Available Immediately
Full PPE will be provided including certified face masks and will be required to be worn at all times in line with current Public Health England guidelines.
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure