£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits
Are you experienced with CFD? Do you have a desire to work within a leading engineering consultancy? We are currently seeking an Aerodynamicist to join an awardwinning organisation.
The day to day duties for the Aerodynamicist position would include:
* Provide Aerodynamic development on various projects
* Develop CFD methodology
* Analysis of numerical and graphical aero data and interpret flow structures
* Generate detailed reports of work carried out, diagnose and fix problems and to verify mesh quality and boundary conditions.
The organisation is an innovative engineering company specialising in research, development, design and manufacture across the Aerospace, MOD, Motorsport industries and other high technology sectors. This opportunity would ideally suit a post Grad or a junior engineer looking to further their career and gain some great engineering exposure within a business who are at the forefront of new technologies.
Essential skills and Qualifications required for this role should include:
* An aeronautical degree or equivalent
* CAD literate
* Experienced in aerodynamics work
* Excellent communication skills
* String analytical skills
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
Posted 11 days ago