Senior Accounts Payable Assistant - Didcot | 29019 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England
£23000 - £26000 per annum + annual bonus
Robert Half are working with an expanding, high-end business to recruit a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their vibrant finance team based in Didcot. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual that is seeking a new challenge within a forward thinking organisation and someone that is keen to add value and broaden their skills. This is full-time permanent position offering a salary between £23,000 - £26,000 plus bonus and other excellent benefits.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Assistant, your main duties will consist of:
- Processing invoices; matching purchase orders, coding information and send off for approval
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Generating payment runs
- Liaising with key suppliers and resolving queries
- Maintaining the accounts payable inbox
- Assisting with accruals at month end
- Improve and implement new processes/procedures
To be considered for the Senior Accounts Payable Assistant role, you must ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Must have proven accounts payable/purchase ledger experience
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience will be considered
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong team player
- Good attention to detail
- Competent user of Excel; ideally pivot tables, lookups
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £23,000 - £26,000 plus annual bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, on-site parking and other excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...