Transport Coordinator - Uxbridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
29000.0000 - 33000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My Client is an instantly recognizable brand, who is looking for an immediate start for this 6-month contract, however, it is very likely this will go permanent for the right person!
We are seeking an experienced logistics professional from an FMCG, Chilled or Ambient background to support the requirements for the company across the EMEA region.
A hands-on, fun-loving and highly motivated candidate will be perfectly suited here.
- Organize Road, Ocean, Multimodal full/part load shipments from and to multiple EMEA locations OTIF.
- Monitor and update TMS to a high standard and a keen eye for detail.
- Manage and review load status live, working alongside the customer service team and management.
- Participate in yearly transport tender, execution, and rate negotiations.
- Minimum 2 Years logistics experience,
- Experience of TMS with strong IT skills in excel and Microsoft programs, SAP is essential.
- EMEA knowledge of managing transport, fulfillment, and distribution operations.
- Able to work independently but be team orientated.
What is on Offer:
- Generous Salary
- Holiday allowance