Are you looking for a truly rewarding role where you can make a difference?
Home Instead Senior Care, as seen on TV, support older people to live safely and independently in their homes.
The care that we provide is rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission.
We are a 5-Star Employer (as rated by WorkBuzz), so if you are interested in a truly rewarding role, please get in touch.
Wouldn’t it be great to feel like your contribution at work is truly appreciated? At Home Instead Senior Care, our CAREGivers get to experience that feeling every day.
If you consider yourself to be compassionate, caring, patient and reliable then we’d like to speak to you.
We are looking for CAREGiver who want to:
· choose their own hours (fits around your other commitments)
· earn £10-£12 per hour
· do work that benefits others in a really positive way
· learn new skills through our comprehensive, free training
· get mileage costs paid between visits (45p per mile)
Sounds too good to be true? No! It’s all perfectly possible.
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for CAREGivers in the Frimley, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot and Fleet areas to start as soon possible.
The role of a CAREGiver involves supporting elderly clients in their own homes and is likely to include companionship, light domestic tasks, shopping, accompanying on short trips, meal preparation and some personal care (eg, help with washing and dressing).
We are looking for:
· Caring, patient, compassionate people
· Flexibility to be able to work some evening and weekend hours is desirable
· Access to a vehicle which you can drive for business purposes
To apply, or for more details, please contact Jessica on######### or email details about the role can also be found on our website at
Posted 12 days ago