Procurement Administrator - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Job Type: Immediate Start, Minimum 3 - 4 months
Job Role: Procurement Administrator
Hours: - Monday to Thursday, - Friday
Pay: £ per hour
Location: Oldbury (West Midlands)
Do you have excellent administration skills and experience of working in a fast paced environment with demanding business objectives?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a reputable organisation that specialises in design and offers creative ideas to their customers. As the Administrator you will provide proficient support to the Procurement team by carrying out general administrative duties relating to the placing orders of equipment and materials. This role requires a professional and resourceful individual with great organisational skills.
You will be comfortable and excel in the below responsibilities:
- Placing orders with agreed suppliers
- Reviewing budget sheets and generating purchase orders
- Co-ordinating order data and liaising with wider teams
- Responding to emails and phone calls relating to procurement requests
- Organising and storing documents
- Maintaining and updating supplier records
- Chasing and managing outstanding goods in a timely manner
Experience / Skills required for this role:
- Administration experience
- Procurement / Purchasing experience (desirable)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (including Excel)
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Self-motivated and can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Effective communicator, ability to build relationships
If you are actively seeking a role that has potential permanent job prospects and you possess the required skills and experience then please apply now
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.