Public Services (Uniformed) - Bolton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Public Services (Uniformed) Teacher
Bolton - This Area Only
23720.0000 - 39406.0000
Contract (Full time)
The Education Specialists (TES) are a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a 6th form College based in the Bolton Local Authority. We are seeking a teacher of Public Services (Uniformed) for up to 12 months maternity cover on a part-time basis.
Starting September 2021 the college are looking for an outstanding Uniformed Public Services Teacher/Tutor to join them on a part time basis to cover for maternity. They need someone with the ability to deliver outstanding lessons in Public Services, we would like to hear from enthusiastic teaching professionals who are passionate about their subject and enjoy supporting and challenging students to achieve their personal goals and aspirations.
- You will be delivering Public Services ( Uniformed ) up to BTEC Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential.
- This role is to start in September 2021 on a part-time basis to cover for maternity leave. The duration of the role is expected to be 12 months.
What you will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification, preferably QTS but the college will consider applicants holding a L4 Certificate in Education/ PGCE/Bachelor of Education or Level 5 Diploma (DTLLS).
- Experience delivering Public Services (Uniformed) up to BTEC Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
- The ability to engage students and inspire an enthusiasm for Public Services through excellent subject knowledge.
- Be a strong classroom practitioner able to enthuse others with a love for their subject and to inspire high performing students as well as nurture those less confident in their ability.
- Someone who is creative and able to engage and inspire students.
- Someone with the desire to share good practice and make a real contribution to the development of the department and the progress of our students.
How can you be considered?
- Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working in the Education Sector
- We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
- Applicants must have an Enhanced DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to purchase one.
- Register with The Education Specialists and be subject to safeguard vetting.
Why choose TES and what are the benefits?
- At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education.
- We strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Team Teach training.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.