Quality Conformance Supervisor - Halifax | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Conformance Supervisor
Halifax, Calderdale, England
£26000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Quality Conformance Supervisor
£26k - £30k
Our client, a large manufacturing business in the Halifax area have an urgent requirement to recruit a well versed Quality Conformance Supervisor. This is a newly created position due to on-going growth.
In your role we will expect you to ensure that products designed, manufactured and imported/distributed, are in conformance to all relevant national and international standards, meet the requirements of applicable European regulations / directives and are safe for use.
* To support in the testing and evaluating of products:
* To conduct product testing in line with the relevant national and international standards (and in-house derived requirements).
* To conduct product evaluations ensuring that gaps, angles, dimensions etc. are in conformance with the relevant national and international standards.
* Reviewing standards and clause requirements.
* Reviewing product compatibility.
* Manage the day-to-day operation of the Conformance Lab
* To support in the creation of documents for the product technical files:
* Test and evaluation reports.
* Clause compliance reports.
* Risk management files / Usability engineering files.
* Service manuals.
* Supporting the design team and / or Implementing design changes.
* Evaluating proposals whilst mid development.
* Overseeing departmental ways of work and standard operating procedures. Ensuring the department operates efficiently.
* Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained in the department at all times.
* Providing customer (internal or external) support in regards to conformance related queries.
* Ensure confidentiality on all matters relating to employees and information obtained during the course of employment.
* Any other duties as and when required by management that are reasonably within the capabilities of the Conformance Lab Supervisor and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
* To support the Conformance Lab on a day to day basis on behalf of the Technical Manage. To support the Conformance Engineers with individual projects
Ideally candidates will experience in the following areas:
* Product testing experience of electromechanical devices.
* Setting up, designing, creating and specifying test equipment.
* Report writing experience.
* Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
* Working with British, European and international standards.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
* Experience of working within and motivating a highly flexible small team
This is a permanent position where you will be expected to work the following hours:
07:30 - 16:15 Monday to Thursday & 07:30 - 12:30 on a Friday.
In return you can expect a salary of £26k - £30k dependant on previous experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by AMF Recruitment Ltd, a specialist recruitment business supporting the manufacturing industry