Team Member - Newcastle upon Tyne | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
6.5600 - 8.9100
Permanent (Full time)
Team Member - Newcastle Airport
Team Member - Beer House, Bar 11 and Burger King-Newcastle Airport
At SSP UK we are now looking forTeam Members to join our teams at Beer House, Bar 11 and Burger King at Newcastle Airport.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive, enjoys customer interaction and works well as part of a team, creativity and attention to detail are an added bonus!
You don't need experience to do well in this role, we'll teach you everything you need to know and provide you with great development opportunities.
Shifts will vary weekly based on the flights schedule. Please note that some shifts may start as early as 3am.
Due to the opening hours of the unit, only candidates over the age of 18 will be considered.
Rate of pay £ per hour ***and an additional £ per hour for unsociable hours* (hours worked between 12am - 6am).**
*Please note: in line with National Minimum Wage guidelines, applicants under 23 years of age will attract a lower rate of pay as follows: Aged 23 and over = £, Aged 21 - 22 = £ per hour / under 21 - £ per hour.
What else can we offer you?
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Uppercrust, Millie’s Cookies and many more!
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Schemes
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded every time you successfully refer a friend
- We offer a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
If this role sounds interesting, apply now - we look forward to meeting you!
Please note all successful candidates are required to provide a full 5-year reference history and undergo a Criminal Record Check to comply with Airport Security regulations.