Kickstart Learning & Development Co - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kickstart Learning & Development Co-Ordinator
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kickstart candidate to join our team and help support the growth and development of other learner’s!
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Co-Ordinator to join us, this position is 25 hours per week and 100% remote.
You will be working with young people aged between 16 and 24 to deliver an effective development plan as part of the Kickstart Scheme. If you enjoy engaging with individuals and watching them grow, this role could be perfect for you.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and coaching of Kickstart placements
- Ensure engagement of training resources through regular check-ins
- Assess learner’s progress on a monthly basis
- Map out development plans and choose relevant training methods
- Deliver appropriate workshops/webinars
- Ability to perform thorough desk-based research with the ability to concisely summarise information and identify key points
- Skilled in using databases to record accurate and up to date information
- Highly organised and methodical, with strong time management skills
- Confident in working independently as well as collaboratively
If you would like more information regarding this vacancy or if you would like to apply, please get in touch!