Fundraising Manager - Bradford - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bradford - This Area Only
£30000 - £36000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Baird and Co Recruitment, a specialist Social Housing recruitment firm, are currently working in partnership with a Durham based supported housing charity looking for a Fundraising Manager to work across a wide patch.
Starting ASAP, working hours per week, this is a specialist position in a business growing quickly.
The Fundraising Manager role is seeking ambitious individuals who can develop income streams that will bring in sustainable funds quickly.
The Fundraising Manager role requirements cover, but are not limited to:
* Generating income from donors, grant-making trusts and foundations across a number of projects to agreed targets with a focus on large grants
* Raising significant funds in the form of grants from charitable trusts, foundations and statutory bodies, and donations from individuals and companies
* Quickly bring in additional long-term sustainable funding
* Undertake bid writing to generate income streams thus providing new income into the charity, moving away from a reliance on local authority and trust funding
* Working within the organisation’s policies and procedures and with due regard for the ethos of the wider partnership
* Being responsible for ensuring that resources and materials relating to the work of the organisation are kept up to date
* Developing a comprehensive programme of targeted and specific funding applications, increasing average grant amounts
In order to apply for the Fundraising Manager role, the below is required:
* Prior experience in a similar post
* A highly driven attitude along with an ability to work flexibly
If interested in this Fundraising Manager post, or wish to discuss other Social Housing positions, please get in touch with Matt Baird