Senior Field Sales - North Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Field Sales Manager
North Yorkshire - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 37500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an established waste management business based in the Yorkshire area. They are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Field Sales Manager to drive sales and manage a small team of talented field sales professionals.
Senior Field Sales Manager - Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for leading and driving sales performance for the waste management business. Growth will be generated across a number of waste collection streams ranging from trade waste bins through to skips, hooks & 3rd party waste specialists on a sub-contracting basis.
- Coaching, motivating and managing four Field Sales Executives.
- Lead and manage the sales team to conduct market research to identify selling areas, services and competitor activity to ensure our client is offering relevant and client focused services.
- Actively lead on all broker activity for the business, maintaining and growing relationships with existing brokerages.
- Lead and manage all new business tender opportunities.
- Comply with and promote all health & safety, environmental and quality requirements of the business, including completing risk assessments on all new sites and customers. Training will be provided if required.
Senior Field Sales Manager - Skills & Knowledge:
- Proactive B2B field sales professional with a proven track record of new business generation and key account management.
- Leading, coaching and managing a team of field sales professionals.
- Ability to influence, empower and motivate colleagues ideally with a management or leadership qualification.
- Market analysis and the development of marketing strategy to launch sales campaigns.
- Aptitude for building strong external relationships and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and IT skills (use of a CRM system).
- Able to understand a complex legislative and Health and Safety critical environment.
Senior Field Sales Manager is offering £30,000 - £37,500 basic salary plus bonus and benefits for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Senior Field Sales Manager.