Digital Finance Change - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Finance Change Lead
Reading - This Area Only
£600 - £650/day
Contract (Full time)
Our client based in Reading is looking for a Digital Finance Change Lead to join their team on a contract basis.
This role will be remote with occasional travel
* Working in partnership with the Business and Digital Finance workstreams to ensure all business change activities and deliverables (including organisational design, education and training, communications and engagement and business readiness)
* To coach, guide and consult project, programme and Business Change resource on effective use of the Business Change Framework to ensure successful implementation of transformation projects and realisation of benefits.
* To provide forecast requirements, governance and quality assurance on business change deliverables across projects to ensure they are consistent and fit-for-purpose.
* Responsibility for planning, developing, delivering, and tracking change management deliverables including communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and change reinforcement.
* Responsible for leading all aspects of the Digital Finance Change Workstream and will engage with senior leadership and executives to gain buy-in.
What you need:
* Extensive experience in the Business Change discipline, delivering into multiple project lifecycles in complex change or transformation programmes preferably in the Finance field
* Experience of influencing and negotiating effectively at all levels; excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Able to demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in large complex programmes with a strong understanding of all Business Change disciplines (organisational design, education and training, communication and engagement, business readiness) and best practices.
* Previous experience working within an Agile environment within projects is also essential