Creative Content Manager - Preston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Creative Content Manager
Preston, Lancashire, England
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Key Group is on the lookout for a Creative Content Manager that is motivated to spice up Key Group's content. The Creative Content Manager is a fundamental position within the marketing team and will support Key Group in the planning, creation and ultimate delivery of content across all the brands.
About the Role
The Creative Content Manager will leverage their strong digital/offline copywriting and video editing skills to create compelling content that grows the awareness, understanding and appeal of Equity Release and the wider Later Life lending sector. This will include a proactive and reactive generation of content across multiple channels from video, social media, web design to adaptations of customer literature as well as advertorial style content covering a range of topics including myth busting, wider educational and awareness communications.
This role will truly allow the Creative Content Manager to have ownership and the freedom to showcase their creativity and vision.
- Developing and managing the monthly content calendar through liaison with different stakeholders and business units to align content across all channels
- Identifying new opportunities for content, including web and social media features
- Assisting in the development of landing page and SEO content to improve search rankings and deliver greater conversion across the customer journey for all brands
- Assisting in the delivery of content to support new and existing partners in their efforts in promoting equity release to customers
- Updating and evolving the core customer literature such as guides and leaflets as appropriate to the market and brands' requirements
- Ensuring all new content generated is syndicated across the Group and partner brands
- Monitoring/reporting engagement performance to inform and refine the content plan
- Presenting content ideas/concepts to the Brand Director and Head of Creative as well as business owners
- Develop a set of core Equity Release videos that effectively position the category for both referral and consumer audiences
- Work with partner agencies to deliver the video plans where necessary
Keywords: Marketing | SEO | Social Media | Video Editing | Financial Services | Creative Content Manager | Copywriting | Cross Channel | Communication | Editing | Content | Stakeholder Management | Brand | Leaflets | Guides | Reporting | Analysis
Benefits and Perks: 25 days holiday that increase every year + bank holidays / Healthcare Scheme / Pension Scheme / Life Assurance / Fresh Fruit Mondays! / Charity events
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- A positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Excellent editorial skills, with a sound understanding of writing content for the web
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
About Key Group
We believe that helping people unlock a better retirement starts with helping everyone in our organisation unlock their true potential, and thrive. To do that, we're mindful of staying true to the values that make us who we are, and proud of what we do.
Key Group has a significant market share in the Equity Release sector and employs 100+ field-based advisors providing support to a fast-growing client base across the UK.