Shipley, West Yorkshire
£16000 - £18000 per annum
Exciting Permanent Opportunity in Shipley.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lettings nagotiator to join a small, dynamic lettings and property management company. The company has been established for over 14 years and prides itself in delivering high quality accommodation with a professional, personal service. Your position is key for the smooth running of our operations and you will be organising all aspects of lettings, property marketing & management and all tenancy administration issues.
You will need drive, determination and flexibility in order to achieve beyond your objectives. Your proactive mentality will be key to accomplishing results. The right candidate will be target motivated with a proven track record of over achieving. Key responsibilities within the role will be prospecting for new business and ensuring high and continuous occupancy rates.
This is a permanent fulltime position and will suit a selfstarter who is willing to use their initiative and who has excellent organisational skills. You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and a proactive mentality; You will also be good with figures and financial data.
Main managerial duties:
- Preparation & marketing of properties;
- Viewings & appointments;
- Tenancy references & agreements
- Tenant checkin and Checkout
- Student accommodation tenants liaison;
- Property maintenance liaison and coordination;
- Rent collections & arrears;
- Liaison with external landlords on all issues;
- HMO property inspections, reporting & liaison;
- Manage renewals;
- Generate management reports;
Applicants should have:
- Experience within a lettings company
- Proactive mentality
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent punctuality
Position available from: Immediately
Hours of work: 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday Friday
Salary: £16,000 £18,000, dependent on experience
Holidays: 20 days per annum
Posted 11 days ago