Transport Administrator - Wednesbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wednesbury, Sandwell, England
Permanent (Full time)
Alliance Personnel are currently recruiting for transport administrator / planner to join of their clients based in Wednesbury.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Daily monitoring and motivation of staff ensuring relevant HR policies are followed, uniforms and processes are followed, and moral is kept high within the team
* Ensure vehicle daily/weekly defect checks are completed. Keeping clear and accurate records at all times.
* Ensuring vehicle route planning is completed effectively & with company costs always in mind. Routes will always be routed to meet the demands of the company and set targets which are provided and will be checked periodically daily.
* Actively monitor driver and vehicle tracking to ensure routed times are being met & no breaches are occurring.
* Ensure vehicle equipment checks are completed on a weekly basis & replacement stock ordered as required
* Arranging servicing and repairs as required.
* Liaise with all departments to effectively manage stock status/availability issues.
* Maintain and update all KPI and reporting
* Communicating with team to ensure that all delivery targets and requirements are met. Monitoring and acting on stock and delivery issue reports and notifications, minimizing negative customer impact and correcting systems as necessary and ensuring relevant departments are kept up to date.
* Conduct return to work interviews and assist with disciplinary procedures where necessary
* Preparation and participation in team meetings and other meetings as required.
* To demonstrate and support a commitment to Equal Opportunities, diversity and customer care in accordance with established good practice and guidelines.
* To ensure that own personal performance and knowledge are continuously assessed for improvement.
* To have up to date knowledge of H&S working directives and good practice. Awareness of own health and safety and how it may affect others in the workplace. Report any health and safety concerns to line manager.
* Driver debriefs – all issues to be reported
* To promote the company and the work of the team in a positive manner always.
* Must be responsible & trustworthy.
Essential qualities and behaviors:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Smart appearance
* Due diligence according to environmental circumstances
* Attention to detail
* Punctuality and reliability
* The ability to work as part of a team whilst also being self-motivated
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm