Inspector - Newbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newbury, West Berkshire, England
20000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
An opportunity has opened for an Inspector to join an Electronics company in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and comfortable with inspecting Electronics products to make sure they are undamaged etc.
Inspector Key Skills
- Component handling experience; basic inspection skills working with mechanical and electronic components ideally
- Experience in a similar role with a manufacturing company
- Excellent organisation skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Working within the department as part of a small team
- Inspecting parts and products (mechanical and electronic)
- Taking photos and uploading onto the system
- Re-sealing components for shipping
- Working with data sheets for parts
If you could be interested in the role as an Inspector, please apply with your latest CV.