£18000 - £21000 per annum
Full time or parttime or job share would be considered.
This is an opportunity to join a UK wide company specialising in the provision of Access equipment including Cherry Pickers and Selfpropelled machines.
Established in 1987, the company has grown considerably and is now a fully accredited access provider and is continuing to expand its industryspecific training services offered.
Their key customers are from the film, telecoms, facilities and construction industry to name but a few.
Operating across the Hiredesk and Finance Office, this role is responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the Business.
- Data input
- Updating database information and filing hard copy documentation
- Processing Permit applications with Local Authorities
- Posting Sales Receipts
- Inputting Purchase Ledger invoices
- Handling customer calls
- Posting Credit Card Payments
- Setting up new Customers/Supplier Accounts
- Banking Cheques & Updating Cheque Reconciliations
- Process Customers Card Payments
Inhouse training will be provided for all aspects of the role.
This post is ideal for a driven individual looking to gain practical experience and with the possibility to launch their career in accounting and finance.
Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally need to be a car ownerdriver as the business location is not easily accessible via Public Transport. Free onsite car parking.
- You will have GCSE AC or an equivalent qualification or level of experience in Literacy, Numeracy and IT
- Good level of IT skill, specifically regarding Microsoft packages
- You are a team player with a positive approach to all tasks and communication
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills and have a head for figures
- Some experience with SAGE Accounts would be beneficial.
- Have the ability to hit deadlines and manage different levels of workload
Salary circa £20,000 depending on experience
You will ideally need to be a car ownerdriver as the business location is not easily accessible via Public Transport. Free onsite car parking.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 30 days ago