Business Development Manager - East Sussex - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
East Sussex - This Area Only
35000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Opportunity to work for a well-respected and established security systems company which operates
throughout the UK serving many high profile clients.
The role will require the successful candidate to generate new business throughout the Southern
Region. The role will suit candidates with a security services background.
The client is a well-respected and established security systems company which operates throughout the UK serving many high profile clients.
They provide a 24/7 reliable, cost-effective security service nationwide from centres in the South, the Midlands and the North of England
They have harnessed the power of specific security tools to provide tailor-made solutions to each customer's unique requirements.
The role of Business Development Manager will require:
- The successful candidate to generate new business throughout the Southern Region from their base in Sussex
- Be able to generate their own leads, book their own appointments, schedule their own diary, and will work from their home, however leads can be sourced via an online lead generation software.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to close
- Selling permanent security solutions to end users (multiples such as Local Authority, Corporates, National Accounts)
Successful Business Development Manager:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful sales career and be able to develop new business opportunities with a focused attitude to new business development.
- The role will suit candidates with an electronic security background; experience with design and quotations working around the current relevant British Standards is desirable.
- They are very interested in candidates who have a professional solutions-based approach to sales with a flexible and positive outlook and are results orientated.
- Candidates must be highly energised and motivated by the sales process, and the success each sale brings
Salary: £35 - £50,000 depending on experience
Add ons: Company Car/Car allowance, laptop, phone
Commission (Uncapped): Monthly commission plus quarterly on target bonus