Graduate Sales Associate - Paddington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Sales Associate
Paddington, Greater London, England
28000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Graduate Sales Associate
Salary: £28k (£40k with OTE)
Sector: Tech Start Up
Delivering a range of software solutions to their global roster of our clients, this business caters to companies of varying sizes and sectors – from well-known multi-nationals to smaller enterprise. Expanding rapidly, they’ve just taken on their second round of investment – as such, they’re building out their sales team to cope with increased demand!
Graduate Sales Associate Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- Y1 OTE of £40k
- Excellent learning, earning and progression opportunities – field sales and closing opportunities is one such opportunity on the horizon, should you prosper in the role
- Fantastic team culture with regular socials and events and a collaborative environment
- Impressive new office space in Paddington, replete with micro-roasted coffee, a game lounge, balcony and meditation room
Graduate Sales Associate Role:
- Achieve appointment setting targets in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace
- Effectively follow up with customers and work with Field Sales to develop business and new leads
- Liaise with clients over the phone regularly, uncovering leads in New Business accounts and escalating interest to the field sales team
- Provide informed proposals in a timely and professional manner
- Represent the company professionally, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and credibility when engaging internally and externally
- Ensure developed pipeline is sufficient to exceed personal targets and contribute to wider team objectives
Graduate Sales Associate:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Commercial acumen and customer focused, with an excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office suite
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.