SAS / Python Developer Contract - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SAS / Python Developer Contract
East London, Greater London, England
550.0000 - 600.0000
Contract (Full time)
PYTHON/SAS DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
£550-600 PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)**6-12 MONTHS
LEEDS / LONDON / NOTTINGHAM**
A large credit brand is looking for a Python/SAS Developer to join their fast-growing data team. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to migrate the MI reporting system of this international company from SAS to Python, ensuring that the reports continue to be automated.
This client is one of the market leaders in credit, not only providing their own cards but also those of some of the biggest brands in the world. They deal with very large datasets and are responsible for ensuring that they use their customers data responsibly. They've revolutionised their data approach over the last two years and are continuing to be one of the most technically advanced brands in the market.
As a Python/SAS Developer you will be responsible for migrating the current reporting system from SAS to Python.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Understanding the current SAS based automated reporting system
- Python scripting of a new automated reporting system
- Investigate the causes of incomplete reporting, and solving these issues; ensuring that all reports are up to date and compliant
- Documentation of the solution, mapping specifications and data flows as required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Python/SAS Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial Python & SAS development & scripting experience
- Strong SQL coding experience
- Clear skill understanding requirements and the presentation of reports that meet those needs
- Experience automating and performance tuning BI solutions using SAS
The successful Python/SAS Developer will receive between £500-600 per day for the initial 3-month period.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.