£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Test Engineer opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology & creating advanced software applications in an agile environment.
Fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technologies and contribute to the development of software applications.
You will write automated whitebox tests & unit tests, this will include all types of applications including desktop & Web applications.
- First Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Test Engineer.
- Ability to write automated whitebox tests or unit tests
- Ability to document and communicate weaknesses in an applications testability and provide feedback to the team.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Good communicator and able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
This global business can offer you unrivalled training and development opportunities.
Do you have the desire to join a business that can offer you a professional and rewarding Career? If so, Apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 14 days ago