Senior Recruitment Consultant - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Mackinnon Bruce is an International Executive Recruitment Firm established in 2012. We currently employ over 50 consultants across the Leeds & Manchester offices, and are growing!
We have recently moved to a custom-built city-centre office space in central Leeds with games area, breakout area and high-spec office facilities including the latest technology giving our consultants the best possible platform to be successful. Due to the continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Leeds specialising in the Mining Industry, working within our Heavy Industry & Construction Division.
Our division of Mackinnon Bruce works extensively across the Renewable Energy, Environment & Process/ Industrial, Medical, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Mining, Power, Infrastructure, Transportation and Consumer Goods industries using our extensive network of contacts to provide highly skilled individuals who match a preordained criterion outlined by our clients globally.
We are looking for someone who can develop new relationships with key companies within these markets. Through business development, you will need to build your profile within the selected industry to become an industry-leading trusted recruitment partner.
You will receive support and training to grow in a market we have targeted but you will not be handed clients, we require someone who can go out there and win new business for us in a real 360-degree recruitment position!
What We’re Looking For…
* You will have an have an excellent track record in the recruitment industry
* We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial sales/business developers to join us in Leeds to play a pivotal role in the next step in our journey as a team.
* Confident in ability to hit revenue targets in a highly targeted environment.
* Able to speak with clients and candidates alike to build long-term relationships.
* Work autonomously and ultimately ‘run your own desk as a business’ taking accountability for its growth.
* Able to develop new business
* Resilient, confident, and humble. As well as being self-motivated to work for your own targets you will be part of a wider team, so collaboration is key.
* Financially driven individuals.
* A genuine passion for recruitment.
What We Can Offer You…
* Uncapped commission schedules in line with the top commission in the industry on top of competitive basic salaries
* Flexible working hours and unlimited holidays if hitting revenue targets set.
* Excellent growth opportunities
* Monthly and quarterly incentives focused on your own individual performance. Including 5* holidays, weekend city breaks, cash incentives, luxury retail vouchers, iPads & iPhones, and extra holiday days