Accounts Payable Assistant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accounts Payable Assistant
East London, Greater London, England
20000.0000 - 25000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Our client is a Luxury Global Retailer and due to a very crucial time. The Finance team urgently need extra support on a project and requires an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this is a great project to be part of and such an exciting business You will be playing a crucial part to the Accounts Payables team during these deadlines.
- Manage a large amount of invoices that require urgent payments and ensure allocation information is correct
- Reconcile supplier accounts and ensure correct
- Ensure stock invoices are matched to stock POs and any quantity or cost discrepancies are queried with relevant departments.
- Supplier reconciliations
- Ensure invoices are recorded in the right period and daily deadlines adhered to.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger is accurate and no duplications
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Self-starter & able to learn new processes quickly
- High attention to detail
- Experienced working with high volume invoicing role
- Professional manner, with high attention to detail
- Driven with a problem solving attitude.
- A high level of enthusiasm and an interest in the industry or Retail
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Due to recent significant increases in applications, it might take us longer than we would like to respond to relevant profiles, we know this can be frustrating, thank you for your patience.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics