Commercial Administrator - Tamworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Ready to join the best? We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join our Commercial team based in Tamworth. With over 115,000 customers across 100 countries, we are a leading $9 billion global distributor of speciality consumables, food ingredients and chemicals serving the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and manufacturing industries.
Who we are:
With over 115,000 customers across 100 countries, we are a leading $9 billion global distributor of speciality consumables, food ingredients and chemicals serving the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and manufacturing industries.
The Commercial Administrator Opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Tamworth Commercial team. Responsible for supporting the Commercial team on a daily basis by creating, monitoring and maintaining database systems to improve vendor performance and provide accurate information back to the business.
This role is for a highly motivated individual, with excellent Excel and organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- To build strong, proactive relationships with Commercial Team and co-workers.
- Create and maintain product code data.
- Create and maintain price data.
- Maintain Safety data sheets maintenance.
- Maintain central supplier database.
- Assist Commercial Team in administering Price Increases.
- Prepare Vendor Performance Management data.
- Prepare Rebate information.
- Support with quality submissions into key end users.
- Assist with key inventory reporting tasks & analysis
What we are looking for:
A confident individual, comfortable in a business environment with awareness of the needs of the business and an understanding of the importance of balance.
We are seeking an individual with good communication skills, excellent attention to detail and be able to work alone when required. The successful candidate must thrive in a fast moving environment dealing with many day to day challenges using their own initiative coupled with their knowledge of Microsoft office applications. It is essential they are self-motivated, focused, flexible, numerate, possess excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate accurately and effectively.
What We Offer in Return:
- 33 days holiday
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in service benefits
- Discounted private healthcare
- Discounts with 1,000+ retailers
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee share plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning & development programmes
- Career progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
It's an exciting time to join the team. We are a great team of people, a great place to work and offer all the benefits you’d expect from the world leader at what we do. Come and join us in a business with a global focus where your quality can make a real difference!
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.