M&E Asset Surveyor - Kentish Town | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
M&E Asset Surveyor
Kentish Town, Greater London, England
£38946 - £49818/annum outside IR35
Permanent (Full time)
Our local authority client based in Enfield, London are urgently seeking an experienced M&E Asset Surveyor.
As a middle manager within the Council you will:
* Lead, manage and motivate the team to deliver high performance
* Ensure that corporate/departmental people practices are understood and implemented within your service
* Effectively manage budgets and projects within your service ensuring effective cost management and prioritisation
* Monitor and evaluate your team’s performance and recommend areas for improvement based on evidence
* Coach and support staff to develop
1. Using a handheld device carry out Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys and Maintenance Surveys.
2. Using a handheld device carry out Health and Safety asset audits for works detailed in the Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveys.
3. Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans and schedules of work.
4. Produce Engineering Life Cycle and forward capital cost plans
5. Prepare mechanical and electrical viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities including the decarbonisation strategy and the use of new technologies to promote sustainability and energy efficiency improvements including opportunities for greening and social value projects
1. Ability to engage, coach and motivate teams and set clear targets and expectations;
2. Evidence of high levels of customer service and satisfaction;
3. Experience of successfully managing performance and providing clear constructive feedback;
4. Experience of successfully implementing plans and projects to time and budget;
5. Ability to effectively plan and manage budgets and resources;
6. Demonstrates a good understanding of the political structure and role of elected members;
7. Ability to work collaboratively both with own service and across other services;
8. As a regular and intrinsic part of this role required you to speak to members of the public in English, the ability to converse at ease, politely and courteously with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential and consistent with the requirements of this role;
9. A relevant Mechanical and Electrical qualification such as a HND or equivalent, plus experience of undertaking a similar role;
10. Experience of undertaking Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys and developing Maintenance schedules in residential premises;
11. Experience of producing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans including Engineering Life Cycle and forward capital cost plans;
12. Experience of preparing Mechanical and Electrical viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered, identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities.
13. Ability to conduct detailed investigations, analyse and evaluate a broad range of data and identify potential service improvements
1. Working knowledge data management systems such as of Keystone, Apex; Chrome;
2. Knowledge of Revit and point cloud modelling applications; Cobie databases; 3D BIM models and 2D CAD applications
Please apply with your updated CV ensuring that any gaps in employment are explained.
At this point, may we take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in this role. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 7 days, your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful