Electrical Biased Technician - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Biased Technician
Maidstone, Kent, England
45000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
JOB- Electrical Technician
SALARY- £45,000- £50,000 per annum plus competitive package (dependent on experience)
My client works within Process Plants, Manufacturing Plants, Commercial Office Buildings and similar environments. They are looking for an Electrical Technician or Electrical Biased Technician to join their business on a permanent basis in the Kent area. The position will involve travel – predominantly London and Home Counties but Nationwide with overnight stays may be required.
The Electrical Technician / Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Strong technical skills with good multi-trade abilities
- 18th Edition as a minimum
- Previous experience working on both installation projects and small works
- Be conversant with a range of HVAC, controls and industrial installations
- Excellent capability with 3-phase equipment & invertors and all other mechanical and electrical components
- Have the ability to work un-supervised.
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a high performing team
The Electrical Technician / Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Working within the existing engineering multi-skilled team
- Performing planned and reactive maintenance on a range of electrical and mechanical kit
- Working on all electrical equipment on sites
- Working on 3-phase, single phase, invertors, relays, sensors, VSD, PLCs, AC/DC wiring, HVAC controls and Industrial installations
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectations.