Warehouse Operative - Kidderminster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£8.91 to £18.42 p/h
Temporary (Full time)
Warehouse Operative – Kidderminster - Earn up to £ p/h - Shift Bonus' - Immediate Starts
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in Kidderminster for our client, who is the largest and most trusted manufacturer & distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
You do not need to have any experience to apply for this role, but you will be using hand power tools (nail guns and other tools) so if you have used those before it would be beneficial.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Production bonus payments
- £1 per hour target bonus
- £1 per hour shift allowance
- Full Training provided on assembly & using a nail gun
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen & use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Assembling Garden Sheds
- Dealing with fencing and other garden furniture
- Using hand tools
- Heavy Lifting required
- You will be required to work both inside and outside (cold temperatures)
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
Monday to Friday
06:00 - 14:00
14:00 to 22:00
This is a temporary to permanent position with our client, once you have completed your probationary period - an exciting opportunity to get your foot on the career ladder.
To speak to our recruitment specialists about this role, click to Apply today and we will be in touch to go through everything with you, and progress your application!