Senior Industry Air Quality Consultant Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum
I am seeking an experienced industrial air quality consultant to work for a multinational multidisciplinary consultancy to be based in Yorkshire.
- You need to have a degree in environmental science or closely related field, and also have membership of a relevant professional body. Some experience of industrial air quality emissions and stack emissions is needed for this role, as is a clear understanding of air quality assessment methods for environmental impact assessments. A drivers licence is also required.
- Duties are
- * Undertaking air assessments and report preparation.
- * Liaising with clients and local organizations.
- * Inputting into traffic related assessments.
- * Contributing into developing new services.
- * Preparation of fee proposals and bids.
- You need to be an effective communicator and have great attention to detail; especially with regards to writing reports. A team orientated attitude is needed at all times, with positive and proactive approach to problem solving. Working knowledge of air dispersion software such as ADMS, AERMOD, ADMS Roads, and DMRB is also required.
- If successful you will be joining a friendly and professional organization that offers a fantastic career progression opportunity. As well as a competitive salary, you will get an excellent benefits scheme that is flexible to your needs as an employee.
- Interested in this or other roles in Air Quality please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on ######### or call######### We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position
Posted 34 days ago