Sales Consultant - Ab Kettleby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ab Kettleby, Leicestershire, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
South West Leicestershire
£23,000 - £25,000 . + uncapped bonus
- Do you strive to exceed targets to showcase your talent as a Sales Consultant?
- Are you extroverted and lively with the ability to develop connections quickly?
- Do you want to work for a company that takes the time to celebrate successes and has an exceptional team culture?
ER Recruitment are very excited to be working with our client based in South West Leicestershire, who are achieving exceptional year on year growth in their industry, and are now looking to grow and build their team with talented, vibrant Sales Consultants.
Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Manage your own diary in generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Actively making outbound calls to achieve scheduled sales opportunities with business owners and directors to promote the company’s services
- Work with the Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
About You as the Sales Consultant:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional B2B or B2C sales
- A driver in working in a fast paced, target-focussed high-energy and high-reward culture
- Pro-active and not only self-motivated, but powered by stimulating others around you
- Propelled by targets to reach and surpass
- Outgoing personality who can build outstanding relationships with clients.
- Strong communication and organisation skills are a must
- Professional and intelligent approach to work
- Good business sense with the ability to articulate yourself well
- An uncapped bonus scheme that is not only realistic but also generous
- 25 days’ holiday increasing to 27 days’ holiday after 2 years’ service & 28 days’ holiday after 5 years’ service, plus your birthday off as well!
- Christmas Bonus after 2 years’ service
- Profit Share
- Private Medical Insurance after 5 years’ service
- Bakers breakfast
This role could suit: Client Growth Specialist, Customer Engagement Representative, Outbound Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Telesales, Telesales Apprentice, or Trainee Sales Consultant
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.