Digital Product Marketing Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Product Marketing Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company that provides an online platform to help their millions of customers understand their financial data to make better personal financial decisions. They have won numerous awards for product innovation and have consistently been one of the highest rated in their category on Trustpilot.
The company prides itself in the supportive and collaborative environment created over recent years with a culture that values employee wellbeing, work-life balance and interpersonal connections.
They are now looking for a dedicated Product Marketing Manager as they have expanded the business to a point where there is a greater need for alignment and collaboration between both product and marketing disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to take the next step up and be part of building a new discipline for a fast-growing award winning B2C fintech. The Product Marketing Manager will work in cross functional teams to understand the needs, behaviours and drivers of all their customer personas, create propositional messaging for all aspects of their service and launch new features to customers.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and writing skills, is highly collaborative and used to working with product, UX and design and marketing experts.
Key Aspects of the Role:-
- Understand all needs behaviours and drivers of customer personas
- Create and manage launch plans for new product features
- Test and scale marketing tactics across owned channels
- Ensure messaging of features are aligned across the service
- Coordinate with Product Managers, UX and design, comms, PR, eCRM and Channel Managers to deliver powerful comms to customers which translate the true benefits of the service
- Co-own the content calendar with the eCRM team
- Communicate approved messaging across the business
- Knowledgeable in widely accepted marketing principles and techniques
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and lateral leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Teamwork and drive
- Creative thinking
- A can-do, get-it-done attitude and the ability to think in a well-organised way
- A curious mind
An attractive package is on offer with a comprehensive range of employee benefits and perks. If this is you then apply today for more information.