Project Accountant - Leeds ICD | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds ICD, Leeds, England
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a successful & well established business based in Leeds as they look to recruit a Project Accountant on a permanent, full time basis!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic & self-motivated Project Accountant who will deliver a high quality financial service to the business, providing specialist advice, support and challenge on all tax and accounting related matters, whilst ensuring effective financial control.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Project Accountant will include:
* Responsible for the calculation and approval process for regulated customer charges
* Responsible for the reporting of key inputs that are used within the annual charging process, including month end and annual reporting cycles
* Developing a coherent charging strategy in response to the key challenges which the industry faces
* Ensuring the business has the appropriate structure, governance, policies, processes and operating systems to enable an effective tariff structure to be derived and operated
* Communicating complex ideas to colleagues at all levels within the company
* Drive excellent standards and performance in health and safety, risk management and control of work and ensure compliance with the Safety Policy
* Build and maintain working relationships at all levels throughout the business and externally with key stakeholders and third parties
* Provide financial advice and support to business to ensure accurate financial forecasting
* Ensure that robust financial management and commercial awareness form the foundation of all business decisions
* Accountable for adherence to Company standards, policy and procedure and following Business Process Management ethos, to ensure regulatory and legal compliance
* Responsible for standards, policy and systems within the remit of the role being up to date as a knowledge source for others
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in financial, economics or comparable discipline
* Must have excellent IT skills, particularly within Excel which should be to expert user level
* Must have a detailed understanding of good practice in modelling and experience of running and developing complex models
* Must have strong financial knowledge and commercial understanding
* Expert technical analysis and proficiency at report writing
* The ability to communicate complex concepts and information to both financial and non-financial people is essential
* Must be an organised, flexible and proactive individual that is able to meet deadlines and manage their own workload
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.