Warehouse Assistant - Hinckley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
£1 - £10.50/hour + Shift Allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Shifts 6-2 , and 2-10
A fast paced and exciting fashion brand based in Leicester are currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join the growing team. The suitable candidate will ideally be an experienced & successful warehouse Assistant with a proven track record of distribution.. A leader, with a working knowledge of warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment either within fashion or a similar related product background business.
* To ensure goods in & goods out products complies with product specification
* Smooth running of a busy re-plan department , ensuring premiums orders is prioritized to ensure the sales team can produce all orders on time and hitting customer service
* Support the returns function ensuring all returns are processed and stock control maintained
* Participate / lead continuous improvement programs and operational development
* Assist in the oversee day to day management of a team to ensure the timely dispatch and delivery of products within budgeted and planned cost, quality and time parameters
* Maintain a high standard of stock control and stock reports, including monitoring of storage space and setting aside area’s for new stock
* Review and report on resource requirements against anticipated scheduling/future business plans/new products . staffing levels, whilst factoring in process and efficiency improvements
* Ensuring timely and accurate order fulfilment and solve any issues as they arise
* Deal with a range of shipments . Royal Mail, DHL , Clipper on a daily basis
* Responsible for ensuring all packaging /packing lists/delivery notes levels are maintained to fulfil all orders
* Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at any level
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis