Customer Service Coordinator - Huntingdon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Coordinator
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
22000.0000 - 26000.0000
Contract (Full time)
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join an established business handling after sales service enquiries for our range of high specification windows and doors. With a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, company bonus, pension, private medical insurance and life insurance; holiday exchange scheme; holiday allowance is 25 days per annum, plus bank holidays.
As Service Coordinator you will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional after sales service to our customer base, which comprises private customers, house builders and main contractors, as well as internal customers/colleagues.
Your key tasks will be:
- Receive customer enquiries by email or telephone
- Review each enquiry, diagnose root cause and create action plan on a case by case basis
- Ensure cases are handled in accordance with priority
- Raise service orders for parts and labour
- Liaise with the production department in Poland for factory supplied parts
- Liaise with local suppliers for additional parts
- Schedule necessary work by Service Technicians, and ensure reports are submitted
- Liaise with customers over access and delivery of parts
- Raise invoices for chargeable work and take credit card payments from customers
A comprehensive three month training programme will be provided.
You are fully IT literate and will:-
- Have great customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a fast moving service environment
- Have some experience in after sales service, technical service, or the construction industry
- Want to develop your career in an established company with a great reputation
The job is office based in our new premises in Huntingdon. Training and onboarding will take place at our office in Kettering or Cambridge. Working hours are hours per week between the hours of to Monday to Thursday and to on Friday.
The DOVISTA Group is a group of leading companies and brands on the North European market for vertical windows and doors. The group consists of a number of independent brands, with more than 4,000 employees who manufacture and market windows and doors in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania. DOVISTA is a subsidiary of VKR Holdings which currently employs around 16,000 people in over 40 countries.